Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why the blog?

It started a couple of years ago when I became a stay at home mom and my husband started his own business.  With new expenses from having a baby and an irregular income from the fledgling business, I started clipping coupons and matching them up with the grocery deals in my local circular.  I slowly began to discover different websites and then blogs that did the work for me and found them incredibly helpful. 

I am very intentional each day to do things that save my family money, whether that be planning a shopping trip, printing coupons, baking things from scratch, reading tips on another blog, or even watering my tomato plants.  I'm intentional because I believe, as a stay at home mom, that it is a part of my job to do the most I can with the budget we have.  It's my job!  People talk about their jobs, right?  Especially when they like their job.  So that's why I've started the blog.

Since I'm already spending time putting these deals together, I'm passing them on to you!  I really enjoy passing on the good stuff I find, because I always appreciate it when people have done that for me.  

So glean from the blog, take what you want and leave the rest. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails