Friday, August 20, 2010

Annie's Homegrown Deals

Organic fans, here's one for you!  Save up to 30% on select Annie's Homegrown boxed meals, snacks, cereals, and dressings sold by Save 15% when you enter code ANNIES55 at checkout.  You can also save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. This Back To School offer valid through September 11, 2010.  Just be sure to UNSUBCSRIBE if you don't want to continue purchasing this item.

Annie's Homegrown Berry Patch Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, 5-Count Pouches (Pack of 4)

Thanks, Saving Naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails