Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chocolate Chex

This is almost so irrelevant that I shouldn't post it, but I am.  One of my most favorite things is eating a bowl of cereal at night.  Usually I get said cereal for free-$.99 a box using sale+coupon.  In the last couple of weeks, I was able to get 4 boxes of Chocolate Chex for somewhere in that range.  Not only has this cereal quenched my cereal craving, but my chocolate craving, as well!  It is awesome. 

So if you're not able to find it in your area, but you are jonesing for some, I've found it for you for just $2.49 a box with free shipping, which is less than the regular price in my grocery store.  This is for emergency chocolate cravings only, and I do not condone paying more than $1.75 for a box of cereal... unless it is Chocolate Chex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails