Friday, February 4, 2011

How I Scored the Good Stuff

So, if you read my previous post, you're probably wondering how I got peanut butter for free and diapers for super cheap on amazon.  Here's how it happened.

For the free peanut butter, I took advantage of this deal for a 6-pack of Skippy peanut butter for only about $8.  I've been trading in Swagbucks for months now for over $120 in Amazon gift cards, so I just used some of the gift cards I had leftover after purchasing Christmas gifts to get the peanut butter.  What does that mean?  Six free jars of peanut butter.

For the diapers, I used my amazon mom membership, subscribe and save, and a coupon from Parenting Magazine to get 120 Pampers Sensitive Swaddlers NB for only $10.  It was only $10 because of a deal purchased from Living Social which featured a $20 amazon giftcard for only $10. 

I plan to implement the same deals to get wipes and the Diaper Genie II refills we also need for Baby #2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails